Our Services

Training Courses

Expressions of Interest

"*" indicates required fields

Contact Details


You are required to have an Aviation Reference Number (ARN) issued by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) to undertake aviation licence training. If you do not have an ARN, please obtain one from CASA before attending training. The application process is free and quick via CASA's online application system.

Previous Experience

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to our mailing list to review the latest
industry news and Hover UAV updates.

One of the World's Leading
Drone Experts

At Hover UAV we assist drone programs from conception to full implementation. We are a passionate team of experts, with diverse skill sets and backgrounds gained in sectors such as maritime, crewed aviation, defense, corporate and engineering sectors.

© 2024 Hover UAV. All Rights Reserved.