UAV Delivery Full Time Pilot in Charge
Your responsibilities include:
- Undertake RPAS Pilot in Command activities for commercial flight delivery operations in conjunction with Wing Aviation Australia.
- Operations of a UAS Traffic Management system.
- Interpret and convey weather forecasts (METAR and TAF forecasts).
- Interpret and convey airspace/airport information and NOTAMs safely to airspace and aviation requirements, including potential communication with external airspace users.
- Ensure effective communications between stakeholders including Hover UAV management & Wing personnel.
- Comply with all training and procedures, including but not limited to flight operations, ground operation, WH&S and observation duties.
- Site preparations including handling and movement of aircraft.
- 7 day rotational roster.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to communicate with air traffic effectively.
- The ability to work accurately and unsupervised, and the ability to prioritise work as required.
- This position requires significant flexibility as technology and delivery windows change, both in adapting skills and time of day worked.
- Good computer skills including G-Suite
- Be able to work in small dynamic teams and a constantly changing environment.
Qualifications required for Pilot in Charge
- Have an interest in technology and the drone industry.
- Be able to obtain or be in possession of a remote pilot license (RePL) in the small category (multi-copter up to 7Kg) and AROC ( Aeronautical radio operators certificate).
Hover UAV operates through Australia and overseas, this is an exciting opportunity join both an industry and company that will experience a rapid growth and opportunities in the next few years.
If you are interested in this new & exciting career apply below.