UAV Delivery Full Time Pilot in Charge across multiple sites
Your responsibilities include:
- Undertake RPAS Pilot in Command activities for commercial flight delivery operations in conjunction with Wing Aviation Australia.
- Operations of a UAS Traffic Management system.
- Interpret and convey weather forecasts (METAR and TAF forecasts).
- Interpret and convey airspace/airport information and NOTAMs safely to airspace and aviation requirements, including potential communication with external airspace users.
- Ensure effective communications between stakeholders including Hover UAV management & Wing personnel.
- Comply with all training and procedures, including but not limited to flight operations, ground operation, WH&S and observation duties.
- Site preparations including handling and movement of aircraft.
- Shift work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and are able to communicate with air traffic effectively.
- The ability to work accurately and unsupervised, and the ability to prioritise work as required.
- This position requires significant flexibility as technology and delivery windows change, both in adapting skills and time of day worked.
- Good computer skills including G-Suite
- Be able to work in small dynamic teams and a constantly changing environment.
Qualifications required for Pilot in Charge
- Have an interest in technology and the drone industry.
- Be able to obtain or be in possession of a remote pilot license (RePL) in the small category (multi-copter up to 7Kg) and AROC ( Aeronautical radio operators certificate).
This role could be based across multiple sites, with Hover UAV operating through Australia and overseas, this is an exciting opportunity join both an industry and company that will experience a rapid growth and opportunities in the next few years.
If you are interested in this new & exciting career apply below.
Closing date 6 March 2019