Ground Support Operator for Drone Delivery Site
Your responsibilities include:
- Onsite preparations and site organisation for aircraft and store areas on Wing Aviation sites
- The safe handling of aircraft (RPAS)
- Pre flight / post flight RPAS checks as per relevant checklists
- Assist with stocktakes
- Loading of packages
- Interacting with local merchants
- Ensure effective communications between stakeholders including Hover UAV Staff & Wing personnel.
- Comply with all training and procedures, including but not limited to ground operation, WH&S and observation duties.
- Includes weekend and some shift work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work accurately and unsupervised, and the ability to prioritise work as required.
- This position requires significant flexibility as technology and delivery windows change, both in adapting skills and time of day worked.
- Good computer skills including G-Suite
- Be able to work in small dynamic teams and a constantly changing environment.
Qualifications required for Ground Support Operator
- Hold a current Australian drivers licence.
Hover conduct flight operations for Wing Aviation Drone Delivery service. We have positions available for both ACT (Mitchell) and QLD (Logan) sites and are accepting applicants for full time and casual positions.
Salary $45 000 pa
Applications close 14th March 2020
Hover UAV operates through Australia and overseas, this is an exciting opportunity to join both an industry and company that will experience a rapid growth and opportunities in the next few years.
If you are interested in this new & exciting career apply be sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com