GEOSPATIAL DATA ANALYST – Part time 6 month contract (approx 20 hours per week)
Hover UAV is seeking a Geospatial Data Analyst that will need to analyse various data points from Google Earth to assess if an address location satisfies the operational criteria of the program. The analyst will assess, by reviewing images from Google Earth, criteria such as if a property is commercial versus residential, if imagery is out of date, etc. Some investigative work will be required to pinpoint unknowns in images ie. shrub versus lawn chair, clothesline versus power line, etc.). The analyst will use software tools to remove map registration errors (file creation /upload).
Position will be part time contract for 6 months (approx 20hrs per week) – Based in Australia and can be done from home.
Pay will be at $21.63 per hour.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly over a long duration (thousands of address location images need to be evaluated).
- Ability to work accurately and independently with minimal supervision and be able to prioritise work as required.
- Internet savvy researcher.
- Good computer skills including G-Suite.
Desired qualifications & skills required:
- Geospatial training.
- Geography major.
Hover UAV operates through Australia and overseas, this is an exciting opportunity to join both an industry and company that will experience a rapid growth and opportunities in the next few years.
If you are interested in this new & exciting career apply below.
Closing date 6 March 2019. Immediate start.